Re: Logo/icon for BiCon

--- DX III <dx_iii at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Sorry, I was having some delays in getting subscribed...so I am sending
> through mail...

DX-III (sorry, I don't know your real name), the mailing-list will allow
you to mail unencumbered to the list and it should take no more than 2
minutes to complete the subscription.

> If you are having trouble getting your hands on the attached file, get to
> this link...
>
> http://www.eidmubarak.com/imageboxes/box24/i240472237213.jpg

In the future please don't attach anything and simply refer to a URL like
you've done above.

> See it. I have prepared it in just two hours so it has some issues. I was not
> expecting to reach to a satisfactory design so easily. Forget about the
> colors, they are just to fill it up with some thing I could for the moment.
> Since the day first, I was thinking to design some thing in the usual "two
> arrows in opposite direction" theme. This one too holds the same theme but
> some how it has the roman letters "B-I-C-O-N" embedded in them as well. It

Very nice - I didn't realize the B-I-C-O-N was there -- very tricky :-)
Keep at it, you certainly have the touch !!

> does have another "Real" issue. Scaling it down to 75x75p in either format
> makes it appear not so food. I mean "good". Well, enough for now. I will be
> still working on it.

I'm not a decision maker with regard to 'BiCon', but I certainly like
what you came up with the key, as you note, is to get this down to a
75x75 pixel format.

Keep up the great job and subscribe to the list.