Re: getting new members

> what am i doing..?? nothing...
> im working on PuTTy's arabic support, but thats going too slow, and i cant
> help it...

There is always an overhead to development project that you do not
experience in translation projects. That is natural.

im not complaining about PuTTy's development being slow, im complaining about not finding
anything to contribute to...!!

Documentation is a definite necessity. Again, you have to realize that
we are not so many. So, if someone like yourself finds something
missing, the solution is -- contribute it. There isn't much to say about
shaping, by the way ;) I think Unicode has said all we can say on the
subject (http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/ArabicShaping.txt).

Well ?!?!? that document explains every character in detail, but HOW do i make the
changes necessary from 0x0600 chars to 0xfb00 ??
is it a bitwise operation..? or is every char transformed manually...?

ak...