Re: Da List - Forgotten Items?

I started on a Quran GUI if maher wants to take a look? I'm willing to
continue my work on it.

Ok I'll localize xpdf

I am very busy designing a webpge for my friends and I haven't completed
mine.

I am also busy working on the Arabbix themes with their respective icons
and art. So I don't know if I can focus on icons for Bicon ITL or a
rework of Qamoose I really wanted to do this but other projects are also
keeping me busy...

yours
Arafat

p.s: this besides gnome which is making my days bloody anyway ;)