Re: Qamoose face lift

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> I love what you did Mr. Shaikli to provide multiple translations
> under Qamoose...Million thanks.

My pleasure (simple stuff), it would really be nice if someone
could really jazz-up the QaMoose page (and make it look more
like Arabeyes' main pages - same CSS, etc).

You web-developers, that's something you should be able to do
in your sleep ;-)

Anyone ?  Create a sample and post a URL so we can see what
you can do.