Re: Thunderbird extension for switching to RTL

On Yaum al-Khamees 18 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 05:35, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> In passing, Munzir - could you please include this bug on your wiki
> buglist [1] for folks to vote for it.

Done. Thanks for the reminder.

> Ayman, I would also recommend submitting 2 new bug akin to,
>
>  1. Add Bidi support to composer (mozilla and firefox)
>  2. Add Bidi support to thunderbird

Please tell me mention them in the list when you do.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA