Out of This World

Salam,

I have recently resigned from my job and will be joining another
company. This may not be of interest to you (it shouldn't). However, it
also means that I am handing over my now beloved Thinkpad R40 notebook
and will once again become computer-less. I also will not have Internet
access for an unknown period of time.

I estimate this to take 1 week of 100% complete service disruption. This
means, no emails will be replied to, etc. I trust that the 'core' team
will take care of CVS/bugs related issues in my absence.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir