ATTN: Moayyad

Salam,

After careful consideration I am now suggesting that you move your Linux
book to OpenOffice.org as opposed to DocBook/XML. Reason being is that
compiling XML to PDF is simply not ready for Arabic. There is a lot to
be done and we would rather not have you wait until this is done.

If you feel that you still would rather do it in XML then do feel free
to go ahead and we will script the formatting for HTML to render correct
-- however, PDF would not be an option for awhile.

Your call, but make it now ;)

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir