Re: Arabic ISO-8859 support

Hi Nadim,

Thanks for your reply. I guess I am missing something here.
According to your suggestion and from the HowToSection,

I installed the following font and also use the same in /etc/mlterm/font
ISO10646_UCS2_1 = -arabeyes-fixed-medium-r-normal--*-iso10646-1;

and set the locale to "ar_EG.UTF-8"

It works fine for UTF-8 Unicode text file, but I still cannot view
ISO-8859 text file.

Am I doing something wrong here ?

I have tried all kinds of combinations but somehow cannot view it
correctly.

Thanks,
Hemali