Arabic ISO-8859 support

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to set up mlterm to view Arabic ISO-8859 text. I am
using Debian. I am not sure which locale to use. I am using ar_EG.iso88596
(which is the only option I found for arabic in terms of iso 8859).

When I try to start my mlterm, I get an error :
No fonts found for charset "iso8859-6" Please install fonts or use Unicode
font ("-u" option).

Do I need to install fonts or need to use some other locale or set
something else in my fonts file ?

Can someone please let me know if they have come across this particular
problem?

Thanks,
Hemali