Re: Focus

--- Muhammad Alkarouri <malkarouri at yahoo dot co dot uk> wrote:
> I was just thinking of making it a 3 tier system rather than 2,
> with core for general policies, a second tier with well experienced
> people as advisers to core and for policy execution and guidance,
> and the rest as the 3rd tier, when Elzubeir staged a coup d'etat.

Nah, that's too complex - we are a VERY flat organization and everyone
is an adviser given they have something to say (ie. we are all ears
to new ideas and ways to improve and grow).  If you have something
to say and/or a suggestion, please feel free to bring it up now or
anytime in the future (we are firm believers in 'best idea wins') !!

As for the coup, its was an april fools ploy (not sure anyone fell
for it beyond Ossama.K :-)

BTW: do please try to trim your replies to only include those parts
     that are relevant.