Fixing Core

Salam,

After the many discussions and fights over who has control over the
Arabeyes project and how it is managed, I have decided to take control
over the project. The whole idea of core was mine and so I can take that
idea back.

I am resolving the 'core' team. Arabeyes will be managed by me and me
alone. I will delegate some work as I see fit. The idea of 'core' does
not work. All people are equal? If history has taught us anything, such
a philosophy does not work in real life.

I see absolutely no need for any second opinion and there is too much
blood involved so I've decided to ban their invovement in this project -
they can complain all they want, but this is a hard decision that only I
can make.

Regards,

Mohammed Elzubeir
THE Arabeyes Manager