Re: Documentation needs for Arabbix (IMPORTANT)

Salam Anmar,

I looked at the screenshot which is great. It seems however that there's a spelling mistake. On the top-right, 'Loogha' shoud be written with two 'Lam' (and preferably with a 'Shadda').

Could you fix that ?

Youcef.

PS: Not sure about the spelling of 'Arabeyes' in Arabic (I read it 'Arabeez')... I think if you want to keep that spelling, you better put a 'Fatha' on the 'Ba'. Otherwise, you should put an 'Alif' between the 'Ba' and the 'Ya'.

MSN Messenger 6 http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : dialoguez en son et en image avec vos amis.