Re: Arabic Quran XML data

Salaam Samy,

Thanks for getting in contact with the Qurancomplex.
Once you establish contact with a someone from there,
could you also ask them if they have any ongoing or
planned efforts to encode the Arabic Quran in Unicode
or at least some kind of computerized character
encoding. Also, if you can, could you forward me the
email address of the person who is responsible of such
a project if there exists one? Please ask him (the
person responsible of a computerized Quran project) if
it would be OK for me to contact him via email.

Thank you,
Mete