Re: Appeal to aid in Arabbix graphics needs

no problem:

I ment can you make one with quite colors (darker blue and have the word Arabbix a bit brighter :).

Also could you please put on the screen, somewhere, "Arabbix 1.0" in english. Not as fancy or big as the arabic one

I love the pattern you have . Is it possible to put the patterns closer to each other and tilt them by 30 or 45 degrees.

the right side of the image looks good. clean.... although having a transparent arab eyes would be a good touch

Can I have the original graphic so I can add and remove stuff later on if needed be. (I also need this font you used to build the word Arabbix)

BTW, what program did you use to make this graphic ? Photoshop. illustrator... ?

Anmar

moty wrote:
I didnt understand u well !!
:)
salam

*/Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com>/* wrote:

    Looks good.
    I like the pattern and the powered by.

can you make one know that is classical... not modern... ?

    Anmar
    http://www.kdelook.org/content/show.php?content=8121

     > if u like the logo .. i can send to u this file .. about the CD
     > just give me little idea and i can help
     >
     > salam all
     >

     > */Anmar Oueja /* wrote:
     >

     > Hello all:
     >
     > Arabbix (Arabic Friendly live CD) is moving along quite nicely. I
    should
     > have an late alpha released int he next 3 days.
     >
     > There are some things I need help in :
     >
     > 1) Graphics (artwork such as Themes, wallpaper, icons ... etc)
    Arabbix
     > is based on GNOME 2.2 using Metacity w indow manager and nautilus
    file
     > manager. If you do not have design skills, please do recommend some
     > places or images.
     >
     > 2) We need some Arabic_help files. I will have a draft (in
    english) of
     > the files that we need to bundle with Arabbix 1.0. so if you feel
    up to
     > it, please let me know and I will put you on my list of translators.
     >
     > 3) Need some PR help. We hope to distribute Arabbix for free at Gitex
     > (biggest computer show in dubai) so if you live there, please let us
     > know as you might be needed to distribute the CDs
     >
     > 4) Need Logo for Ara bbix. Please email me all your logos
     > (anmar at canada dot com) and I will post them on a site and ask people
    to vote

     > 5) Need a CD-Design. Since we want these CDs to be printed
     > professionally, we are interested in a nice clean (arabic)
    design. Let
     > me know, I will post all of the design and we will vote on the
    best one.

     > Thanks all.
     >
     > Anmar

     > *Yahoo! Mail*
     > : 6MB di
     > spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro
    Anti-spam

*Yahoo! Mail* <http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/>: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam