Re: Appeal to aid in Arabbix graphics needs

--- moty <moty66 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I have made something Fast ..
> i wait ur comments
> see the link here http://www.kdelook.org/content/show.php?content=8121
>
> if u like the logo .. i can send to u this file .. about the CD
> just give me little idea and i can help

In terms of CD art that Anmar noted, I believe he meant the need for
something similar to,

  http://morphix.sourceforge.net/modules/xoopsgallery/view_album.php

Moty (and others), please keep those backgrounds/logos/art coming, we are
in desperate need for them.  See if you can create a theme of sorts.
Include both Arabic/English and make mention of "Arabeyes.org" somewhere
in there (having English is not required beyond mentioning 'Arabeyes.org').

BTW: you might want to take a peek at  http://www.webshots.com/g/  to get
     inspiration.