Re: Marketing/PR cont'd

Ra'id, I had sent a mail in reply to your previous thread and I
didn't see any concrete schedule and action list with deliverables
and/or a recruiting effort, etc.

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2003/September/msg00042.html

As noted earlier, what matters the MOST is involvement and true
commitment.  I think the thread so far is rather complete (the
most complete we've seen so far) and it really beckons someone
to drive it and lead it with tangible "gotta do's" and fast
"can see" results.

Ra'id, I really really hope you haven't given up on us and I,
for one, would love to see some movement forward.  Beyond the
assembly of the various lists mentioned in the thread, here
is what I suggested (this is a cut-n-paste in order to either
augment this list and/or enact it - feel free to comment),

 a. Prioritize the todo list
 b. Pencil out required tasks and possible tangible actions
 c. Recruit/attain a list of people willing to help in ANY capacity
    i. Classify people into interest levels and doers vs. none
       (according to action list created in #b above)
 c. Set some deadlines (keeping goals in mind)
 d. Execute
 e. Revisit entire process upon completion of any deadline

As noted earlier too, there have been lots of people that have
talked about this endlessly and are yet to do anything - let's
snap out of that circle of inaction and leap forward to grab
those results.  No one is gonna do it for us...

Salam and I look forward to your (and others') reply.