Re: Evolution & Arabic (Pictures)

Yep it is! thanx Mohammed, you made me remember it!
But i heared long ago that Code factory stopped working on gtkhtml
becsaue they wanted to concentrate on Mrproject.
So maybe that's why the evo ppl told me to wait...
Anyway many apps need bug reporting about Arabic support, I'll do this
when I'm back!

yours
Arafat