Re: Mandake Arabization Project (Draft) is now online

Munzir, please do NOT cross-post.  If you see a need to post to
multiple lists, do so as separate emails (ie. don't CC other lists).

--- Munzir <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> Temporary in: http://geocities.com/munzirtaha

Very nice.

> Please take a look and keep in your mind that this project success
> depends mainly on the community help. So, you decide!
>
> Just now I received new information from Mr. Lagally regarding ArabTex
> and Mr. Pablo. I will publish it in the next release ;)

In terms of the fonts, I will continue to need to see an exact list of
ALL the missing glyphs (I don't want to go hunting for them - that's
too time consuming - need the exact encoding of all that are missing).
Better yet, the Khotot fonts (along with KACST's) are on our CVS, so
anyone with some time and skill can go at 'em.

> Now, I need to upload Mandrake specific files to our beloved cvs
> repository. What is the suggested orgnization?

Wonderful.  We already have a distro dir for the project (which currently
includes haydarlinux).  Here's what I propose,

 projects/distro/
                certification/		(dir houses all global files)
                             doc/	(relates to all distros)
                mandrake/
                        doc/		(specific to mandrake only)
                        9.2/		(if have any version specific stuff)
                redhat/
                      doc/		(specific to redhat only)

Hope that makes sense, do let me know if you have questions.

BTW: good work on the SGML.