Re: Stop your f** spam

--- Mahmoud AboZaid <the_maxer at yahoo dot com> wrote:

Let it be known that,

 1. Your RUDE language and remarks will NOT be accepted again and
    that as of now you are on notice.

 2. If you dislike getting emails, unsubscribe yourself (do the
    same thing you did that got you on our list).

If you are unprofessional and can't say anything useful or constructive,
I think there simply is no room for you on our forums and project.