Re: ACE - candidates ?

--- Samy Al Bahra <samy at kerneled dot com> wrote:
> On Saturday 18 October 2003 10:14 pm, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> > I have two people to elect:
> > - Anmar Oueja
>
> I vote for Anmar :)

We're not at the point where we are voting just yet (we're still
collecting names); any other candidates that we'd like to consider
(again even outside the scope of Arabeyes) ?

Keep in mind that ACE is not exclusive to Arabeyes and its members;
anyone who has/is making a difference in our collective drive is
fair game.

In about a week, we'll make a decision and proceed.  I'm just making
sure people are not driven away from suggesting others in fear that
they are rejecting those that have been submitted (far from it).