Re: More FAQs for Arabbix:

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 19:49, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> Hello Ra'id:
>
> Hope the FAQ's are coming along nicely.

- Installer screenshots are good. The Morphix HD installer spits out an
empty lilo.conf file at the end, if - like I - you ask it not to install
to the MBR. Will therefore need to include a template file and explain
it sufficiently for a newbie to be able to configure it precisely for
his/her setup. This is a potential trap, users will stumble and their
first instinct will be to seek help. This begs the question of having a
dedicated forum somewhere for installation and configuration issues.

- Screenshots of PPP and PPPoE config tools have been attempted, but
since neither set-up is applicable for me they do not tell a full story.

- Finding spare time for write has been struggle during the working
week. Friday pm is my self-set deadline.

> I have a couple of items i would
> like you to work on:
> 1) How to change the fonts on Arabbix
[snip]
> 2) how to change the resolution on Arabbix
[snip]
>  Please write these also in arabic.

With all the intent, but no promises :)

Hospitableness is a tenet of our culture and its ad-hoc social
obligations are accepted without question... why do you think I've been
struggling with my time this week :) I barely had the time to run
Arabbix 0.5 once.

Anmar, I will surely endeavour. However, if it can be done it will be by
the mentioned deadline.

> Hope this helps.

You must be kidding :)

Ra'id