Re: OpenOffice on Arabbix problems

Hey Ahmad:

Thanks for the information. Could you tell me why did you use IN_UTF-8 locale instaed of SA_UTF or any other... the funny thing is that OpenOffice 1.1 arabic interface only shows arabbic interface when the IN_UTF-8 locale is chosen.

Please let me know as i think this is a bug that we need to fix where... I am not sure. It could be in linux locale system or in open office.org.

BTW, IN stands for India and NOT international.

Anmar