Re: Documentation needs for Arabbix (IMPORTANT)

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 00:36, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > 2) Simple FAQ (English and Arabic)
> > 	a) How to configure my modem ?
> > 	b) How to configure my ethernet ?
> > 	c) How to to install Arabbix on my hard drive ?
> > 	d) How to contribute to Arabbix and Arabeyes.org ?
> > 	e) Where should I go for more information about linux
> >          and the Arabic language ?
>
> Ra'id which parts are you jumping on (d & e seem vague enough) ?
> Others ?

Take your pick and leave me the bones :)

I'd prefer to steer clear of modems (the whole winmodem issue... I never
owned any of those handicapped monsters)

Also the one Arabic on Linux could be handled by someone more
knowledgeable..

Anmar, I downloaded the 0.4 iso earlier today... I noticed that gnome
was downgraded to 2.2 (if you based it on Morphix 0.4-1, that is). Many
arabeyes applications have been added, but the interface appears largely
in english apart from the install on HD icon...
Good work!

Ra'id

--
This message was born on Linux.
This message was born free, because I chose liberty.