Re: Akka Open Issues & Todos

Btw, if you have no good reason to fall back to 7.3
don't do it. There are many features in 8.0, 9 and
Fedora Core 1 that you will miss. So why?
Also note that my patch is for FC1 and I suppose it
will work for 9, 7.3 definitely does not use perl 5.8.
So try Akka on its own, without my patch. If it didn't
work then apply the patch.

 --- mojtaba at linux4sudan dot org wrote: > salam

> i'm moving to RH7.3 WILL make some changes and try
> akk

Muhammad Alkarouri
MSc. Telecommunication and Information Systems
RHCE

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/robbiewilliams