Re: Akka Open Issues & Todos

Please tell us the exact result of your experience.
Though I believe it won't work, I would like to know
the exact errors happening.
By the way, I have patched Akka to make it work on
Fedora Core 1 (what would have been Red hat 10, if you
like) but I am unable to send it now because the A;
drive is not working in the machine I am working on:(
I will try to post it tomorrow.
This patch is against Perl 5.8.1 by the way. And I
still believe it is worth a rewrite.
As an aside, who are you?
 --- mojtaba at linux4sudan dot org wrote: > hi

http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2002/January/msg00046.html