Re: Open Issues & Todos

--- Ahmad Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:

> STATUS:
>       1. Working in the GUI right now (40%)
>          (check
> http://www.4-sms.com/u/03/11/baz504-1.png,
> http://www.4-sms.com/u/03/11/baz504-2.png )

Make sure to update the ITL project's page with those screenshots :-)
Looks VERY nice BTW.

>       2. Comparing the KACST algorithm code and Thamer
> algorithm code (0%)

I think this needs to happen along with comparison of what "hdate"
does along with KPrayertime (as noted in a separate thread, do
please answer and follow-up the other thread and not here).

>  - Quran Datafile
>
> STATUS:
>       1. I can't do anything in Ramadan because everyone is busy,
> (Insh'a Allah) I will seek for help after Ramadan (I have some plans)

Let us know if anything develops.

>  - Unified Arabic LUG
>
> STATUS:
>       1. I did collect the Arabic LUGs info. and sent them to you, do
> I have to do anything else ?

I think you have me confused with someone else.  I didn't receive anything
from you nor was I expecting to get anything.  So it sounds like this
topic is in limbo and needs attention so that it doesn't fall between
the cracks.  Do please start a separate thread on this and let us know
what is done and what needs to be done.  Key here is to get the LUGs
themselves interested and involved.

> BTW: You didn't write anything about Translating the arabeyes website

True, I'll add that and your updated status from above.

Thanks.