Re: KPrayertime

--- abdulhaq <al at alinsyria dot fsnet dot co dot uk> wrote:
> I'm announcing it here before announcing it to the
> general public as I'd
> really appreciate it if some of the brothers who use
> KDE could test if for me
> on their machine, particularly the RPM.

God bless you on this really great work.
I had a look at the screenshots and it seems really
nice.
I tried installing the RPM on my Fedora (RH) Linux but
it complained about 'liblcms.so.1' which I couldn't
find an RPM for in rpmfind.net
Any place where I can get it? or If you can provide
it, it would be nice of you :)

Ossama

Eid Mubarak