Re: [Saudi Linux] Prayer time (Quran font)

On Saturday 22 November 2003 04:33, Ossama Khayat wrote:

> Sorry, did you _modify_ the KACST font or you used the
> letters I provided a long time ago?
> I'm just curious :)
>
> Ossama

 Well, both :-)
 Seriously, I took the letters you provided and tried to make a font
 from scratch just to realize that this is a huge task that I can't take
 on on my own. So I stopped creating the font and started to modify
 KacstQr.
 I can send you the incomplete font that I created if you want (it is
 really really incomplete)

--
Mohammed Yousif
We _will_ restore OUR Jerusalem.