attending guadec 4 ?

Hi all,

This is my first proposal about attending GUADEC 4 (GNOME Users and
Developers European Conference) take a look at:

http://guadec.gnome.org to understand the fun.

I want to represent Arabeyes with some slides about "problems of
transalting from English to other languages", explaining the current
situation of translation using the example of the Arabic language as
being a very difficult and hard language to translate to.

So what do you think? Will be any support? Any help?
I want to discuss this also with the big members as I'll speak in the
name of Arabeyes in the conference!
Tell me what do you think ;)

yours
Arafat