arabic monospace truetype unicode font

السلام عليكم

I was looking for an monospaced truetype unicode font other than Courier New that also contains arabic glyphs. It was not easy to find, so here is one
info that I wanted to be archived in the Internet so people can find it more easily.

Lucida Sans Typewriter is distributed with the Java2 SDK 1.4.2 (I did not check
other versions). It contains Arabic and Hebrew glyphs.  I find it more
readable for terminal than Courier New. Thanks to SUN for supplying it with its
software.

Cheers,

--
Melvin Hadasht