Open Issues & Todos

As promised I've updated our TODO_global file to include all the
open issues that I could think of.  I also included various people's
names to things (the name are of people that were or are involved in
said functions).

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/ae_admin/todo/TODO_global

Please review and let me know if there are any corrections and/or
omissions.  Once the entire list is complete, we can then query
people for what items are of higher priority and then simply start
dividing-up the work.  Do feel free to suggest other items that
might have been skipped - we want this list to be as thorough and
complete as possible.

It's hoped that this document could led to a webpage which would
be easier to navigate and update to keep all informed of what is
left to do and what the priority looks like as well as who is
involved, etc.

Your participation and feedback is VERY much required.