Re: Arabic typing w/ VNC?

I'm not very much of an X hack, but would this be
fixable using xmodmap?

As for trying it using a linux vnc client, I haven't.
In my google search, someone mentioned the same
problem with Russian but it somehow worked (he was
amazed) when he used a linux client that was hacked up
to support Russian.

(Please don't suggest I try installing cygwin and then
xfree86 on my xp box to try this out. :))

Salam,
Moustafa

http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html