about font on lyx

hi every body,
salam oualaikoum
I am interrested by the Lyx anabled arabic. I tried
the cvs_snap given by 	bayazidi, but there is a
problem it doesn't work correctly ( it doesn't  .

Ok this is the complete story:
1...  I have written a text (attached ) in lyx-1.1.6,
The character are correctly displayed on the lyx
window, I open the same file in lyx-1.3.0, the fonts
are not displayed correctly. why , perhaps because lyx
1.3.0 use qt, and not xforms as 1.1.6 ?
The files expoted in latex are the same.

2... The file exported in latex, is not correct, the
command \begin{arabtex} is written twice, same thing
for \end{arabtex}.
and also the \par is not recognize and in fact not
necessary.
3.. The the environment \begin{center}  \end{center},
is not recognized. this is a arabtex problem I think.

I want to try to fix these bugs, if someone (maybe
bayazi ) has an idea where to start.

thank you very much.
best regards
bela