Re: Screenshots for the Art.Arabeyes.org site

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> In short, try to get the package working otherwise
> what you have is very nice :-)

Well, I met the host manager today, and he promised to
install ImageMagik soon. If he does, I'll switch it as
soon as he does. Otherwise, I'm learning some nice
stuff about PHP and doing some practical stuff of nice
benefit.. hehe :)

Other than this, I downloaded all the projects we
have, trying to compile each of them and produce some
screenshots, since no body answered my query yet.
I haven't been successful anyway, but still trying...

But, isn't there any other comments/additions to be
done? I'm sure there is alot! Please help...

Ossama