Translation request of pgAdmin3 into Arabic

Dear Arabic translators and developpers,

My name is Jean-Michel POURE, I am a French developper contributing to the
development of pgAdmin3 (http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots), PostgreSQL GUI
for GNU/Linux, Win32 and Unix systems.

We are looking for a translator willing to contribute a translation of
pgAdmin3 into Arabic. The application is already internationalized. In order
to reach more users, Arabic support is a real need for us.

To register for a translation, just email me back and I will add your name to
the ongoing translation work. A few http addresses if you want more
information about pgAdmin3:

- Unix compilation
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/unix_compilation.html?rev=1.10

- Binary snapshots published everyday