From: Anmar Oueja
Subject: Show you belong
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:57:18 +0000

My little 10 months old kept me up so late that i could not sleep... so i decided to make some backgrounds for arabeyes.org

They are all PNGs and made for a 1280x1024 resultion.

Use them, put them on your desktop and show people :)

if you got ideas or some backgrounds you think we can use as a design template, send them to me at anmar at canada dot com . I will look at them and hopefully make some arabeyes.org desktops :)

Get them at :

http://www.arabeyes.org/~anmar/backgrounds/

Take care.
--