Re: Vim 6.1 with Arabic patches installer for windows

I am not a Word expert but I think this might work:

Use word to save the file (SAVE AS) Encoded text file and choose UTF-8 (non signed) from the enoding type. I did this on MS office 2000.

Open the file again in Word then copy and paste. Assumuming that copying and pasting is not going to destroy the encoding, all should be well.

Hope this helps :)

Anmar