VIM for Windows supporting Arabic (I love it)

After manu hours and frustrations, I managed to get VIM 6.1 with all of the patches compiled and running..... Arabic text looks sweet....

I will spend some time cleaning it up and writing a HOWTO. Where should I send it so other people can read it ?

I am also working on getting an installer for windows so all you have to do is click a button.

oh..getting late..... gotta go to work tomorrow...:)

Cheers.....

Anmar