Re: Arabic Book Based on Red Hat 9 By Faisal Yousuf

> That's some great attitude. Sorry to bother you
> again (by Cc'ing you
> here).. but I never read your book, never want to
> read your book and
> think your attitude is one of the worst I have seen
> in this community.
>
> And for the record, I think the license you are
> adopting is appropriate
> but most certainly don't appreciate your attitude.
>
> Regards
> --

From
http://opensource.org/docs/definition.php
The Open Source Definition

1. Free Redistribution
The license shall not restrict any party from selling
or giving away the software as a component of an
aggregate software distribution containing programs
from several different sources. The license shall not
require a royalty or other fee for such sale.

So, you can SELL and MAKE MONEY of your Opensource
software as you like by selling it or selling
technical support for it.

the main idea is to not FORCE PAYING for your
opensource product.

some Great Western Government PAY MONEY for opensource
communities to still exist.

then, IT IS LIGAL TO SELL YOUR OPENSOURCE PRODUCT AND
TO GAIN MONEY BY SELLING IT.

Fee Aman Ellah
Mohammad Nabil