Re: Open Issues & Todos

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 11:58:40AM +0000, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:

> Not yet. I made a patch but didn't submit it. Akka is
> currently what I am trying on.
> What is the farsi application btw, any link?

It's a 'yet-another-acon-akka' thing. Behdad named it 'farsi' for
whatever reasons he had -- didn't have a name for it I suppose. It is
not publically released and so you will probably not find it anywhere on
the net. I had the code for it at some point -- it's probably in one of
my hdd's at home.

Regards