Re: Linux Arabization HowTo

Salam Moath..
  Your research seems to be very interesting ... although resources you asked
for is very very sparced throughout the net, and a great deal of efforts,
research and translation is needed..
  I would prefer that you send specific questions to the contact at arabeyes.
dot org .. so that you will get answers for questions related to Arabeyes ..
about other Questions.. I guess that you can find most of the answers and
information in Arabic in Linux Forums.. look at:
http://www.linux4arab.com ( and it's forum.. the old one, and new one)
http://www.kwakeb.net
http://forums.c4arab.com

Arabeyes welcomes your mentioning of the organization, and the efforts of it's
members in your research .. and we are awaiting your specific questions to
help you ..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi