Re: I've discovered a way to show arabic windows file names in gtk2 applications

That's fine. Happy to hear that it works for you :-)
Not to disappoint you, but i'm not a KDE user "actually i don't know anything about Qt internals"
i'll try to browse the source for Qt. but i don't promise anything ;)
I've posted more details here:

http://www.linux-egypt.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=4058#post4058

My Inbox Happily Received This From Mohamed Aser @ Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:12:49 -0500

--