Re: GPL'd Arabic fonts

Mohamed Kebdani wrote:
Le Samedi 19 Octobre 2002 04:57, Mohamed Alkanhal a écrit :

Hello all,

 Salam,

    King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology - Saudi Arabia released
last week a pack of GPL'd Arabic fonts. It is available at

    http://www.linux.org.sa/download/download.html

 Thanks. It's very great work. The bold typeface for the kacstbook font in
next time? :)
 I tested them under linux-mandrake: that is working fine with OpenOffice.org
but they don't work with koffice.
I have been trying to get openoffice work in Arabic without success (under linux) could you please give me a hint as how you made it?

Thanks
Ibrahim

 http://noc-webserver.iam.net.ma/~kebdani1/aramdk/images/ooo_kacstfonts.png

Mohamed Kebdani