Re: Mozilla Xft RC3 Arabic

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 05:06:12PM -0700, Ahmad Baitalmal wrote:

> I will need help with that...
> I do start off with a src.rpm so I don't deal with the packaging. But I

I see..

> guess I can tar.gz stuff from the BUILD/mozilla directory, that's where
> the RPM's get their binaries from once the build is done.
> I remember you releasing a moz tarvall, so do you know where in that
> tree is the stuff I should put in a tarball? I guess I'm asking, are
> there any moz scripts I should run to make the tarballs or is it just
> "pull in what you see"?

There are some excellent instructions on the Mozilla page:
  http://www.mozilla.org/build/distribution.html

that go through the process. What would also be nice is if we know the exact
patches that were applied, their bug report number or where they can be found.
That is so we can keep track of these patches -- we don't want to repeat the
mistakes of the past, where patches would be written and then forgotten and
lost.

Thanks ;)