Linux at Abu Dahbi TV

Salam all..
Today, Friday 17th of May, at 1900 GMT ( 7pm GMT) the program CLICK
(www.click.ae) will have an episonde about Linux and it's potintials and
future.. they will host Mr. AbdulRahman bin Sa3d, the head of Saudi Arabia
LUG (Linux User Group) ..
The program will have a replay at:
Monday: 1am GMT
Thursday: 9am GMT

for those who can not see the channel, they transmit the program through the
internet, and you can even see it later ( recorded) ..
it is in thier site www.click.ae

note: you may face some programs with thier site if you are not using Internet
Explorer .. it claims that you can only see it with IE .. nevertheles I am
seeing it by Konqourer .. what I did is that I set Konqourer to return the
browser identification ad IE 5.5 when I am in the domain click.ae .. this can
be done from Konqourer settings in the Uer Agent section .. and I see it 100%
without trouble .. you will need RealPlayer 8 for Linux to see the streamed
program through the Internet

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi