RE: I really need help to remove win from my PC

k, what XFree86 version are you using? you must use
4.2.0.
Then, Did you install arabic fonts and changed the
fonts in KDE Control Center to fonts that support
arabic like Tahoma?

Pls., try to search for you problems on arabeyes site
since we discussed a lot of those issues in the past;
plus that you can try to read FAQ pages and docs on
arabeyes site ;)

=====