I really need help to remove win from my PC

Salam

My brothers , I really need a help to get full support for Arabic in KDE
so I can remove windows from my pc , the problem is that I can
write/read Arabic in some kde window and I can't in other kde window !!!
See http://bbs.saudiabm.com/mypc.png

I need Arabic because I want msn messenger, most of my customers want to
get support for there site by  messenger , so I can't leave windows
without getting 100% Arabic support in kde

http://www.SaudiABM.com
About Islam :
http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-20479/Audio.htm
http://sultan.org