I will change the tone with you Amaoui, then ;-)

First, since it's you who has made the screenshots, let me take this
opportunity to thank you a ton for this contributing the free source
movement.
Second, after your explanation about what a launcher means, I tried to right
click on the K launcher -> move and everything is OK. I also remember now
there is an emulate the middle mouse button during the installation program
(maybe by clicking both left and right together). This is just to share my
experience in case one needs it. Thanks for the great help.
Third, in the pictures you have published you are configuring the k panel to
take part of the screen width. Will you please tell me how do you manage to
do it?
Fourth, the order of the options (file browsing, information, ...,
personlization, ... Sound) is in alphabetical order.  I think you have
better resources than mine to figure it out why a change has happened, will
you?