Free Language Teaching Software in search of Arabic translations

Hi,

I have released LingoTeach, at http://www.lingoteach.org

It's a free (GPL) Language teaching software, and currently it teaches English, Spanish, German, and Chinese. It has sound files for some English (soon for more), and I am looking for volunteers to translate it to Arabic.

The way the system is built, adding a new language will automatically add the ability to learn all the existing languages, and allow all speakers of existing languages to learn arabic, too.

LingoTeach is written using GTK2, which uses Pango, which is able to render Unicode, including shaped alphabeths, which allows LingoTeach to support the Arabic languages. If you want to help, please let me know...

Thank you very much

--reto