Where are we going with KDE

Salam,
I'm so confused these days with what happens to
arabeyes team. We don't get any idea from any leader
about what's the next, what we have to translate and
due to when.
I know that we discussed what's the next KDE parts
should be concentrated on after finishing
KDEBase/Root. But I think that the time was changed,
since we have no more active translators like what we
have in the past; so we have to wait till they finish
their exam.
So what's the next step in KDE translation and when do
we have to finish it?

Salam.

=====